Shared Services Centers (SSC) Town Hall Meeting, March 24, 2017
10-11 a.m. – UC312
Join us at our next Town Hall to discuss significant progress on BPI and SSCs updates.
BPI – Multiple Demos on new DocuSign Workflows! BPI will be the focus of this meeting.
Phase I & Phase II Updates
- The following new processes developed within our BPI initiative will be demonstrated.
o DocuSign workflow examples (e.g. – payroll adjustments, loans, inventory)
o New REX-Finance Reports and updates on adding all funds
- Updates will be provided on the following additional business process improvements:
o PageUp recruiting software
o E-travel Phase II and Travel Reimbursments
o PeopleSoft Finance 9.2 Upgrade
o UMBC 101 Training
- We will update on you on Phase II planning for implementing Shared Services in the College of Engineering and Information Technology and Student Affairs.
- We will have open discussion with an opportunity to ask questions and provide feedback on BPI and SSCs.
- We will share updates of the TAP (Toolkit for Administrative Professionals) website.
We look forward to seeing you there.